If you are a new family to JTAA, we highly recommend that one or both of the players’ parents or guardians review the PAYS video once prior to registering for a sport. To learn more about this program that promotes a positive youth sport experience for both the parents and the child click this link: PAYS.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIEWING ONLINE
PARENTS SIGNING UP TO COMPLETE THE PAYS PROGRAM FOR THE FIRST TIME
- JTAA parents wanting to complete PAYS can begin the program at the PAYS Home Page at http://www.nays.org/paysonline
- On the PAYS Home Page. Select Option 1 - I am signing up for the PAYS training/membership for the first time.
- Complete Registration Form. You will be asked to provide an email address and create a password. This information will be your login information when returning to your PAYS Member Area.
- League/Agency Affiliation. Select yes when asked if you are you signing up for PAYS membership because it is required by your league/agency.
Be sure to select Jupiter Tequesta Athletic Association from the agency/league drop down box when asked if you are part of an agency/league that requires the PAYS program.
- Payment Information. The membership fee is $5.00 (paid online with a credit card).
- Completing the Course. Once you have signed up, your first step is to take the PAYS video-based training course (about 30 minutes). The course consists of 8 video sections with a review question at the end of each section. Upon completion of the course, your membership will be activated and you will have access to an online Member Area.
- Obtaining your Membership ID#. Parents who have completed the PAYS program can view their identification number on their Member Area homepage and on the certificate of completion (downloadable through the Member Area).
How long will it take?
The entire On-line PAYS clinic takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. However, after you complete the PAYS viewing, it will take PAYS 1-2 business days to update JTAA’s database with your member #. You will receive your member ID # via email once complete.
Ready to begin?
Click HERE to begin
The nice folks at NAYS are only able to assist you with any technical problems watching the PAYS video or your PAYS member ID. You can reach NAYS via email at Membership@nays.org or by calling NAYS Member Services at 561-684-1141, during the hours of 8:30 to 4:30 M-F. They have no knowledge of your JTAA sport, dates, uniforms or registration.